Yonder Acre Way, Cranbrook, Exeter Shared Ownership £86,800

Sold STC
  • Front
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Kitchen
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Kitchen
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Living Room
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Living Room
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • WC
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Hallway
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Bed 1
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Bed 1
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Bathroom
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Bed 2
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Bed 2
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Garden
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
  • Garden
    Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


SHARED OWNERSHIP - We are delighted to offer to the market a 40% share in this recently built and generously proportioned two double bedroom terraced home conveniently located just outside Exeter in the new town of Cranbrook. The property is very well presented throughout being virtually new and benefits from a lawned garden and allocated parking.

Situation


The property is situated in the popular new town of Cranbrook, approximately 7 miles east of the centre of the Cathedral city of Exeter in Devon. Cranbrook offers a range of local amenities including shops, primary and secondary schools, takeaways and public house. There is also easy access to the A30 and M5 as well as Exeter Airport. Cranbook has its own train station with direct links to London Waterloo and regular services to Exeter St Davids. Included within the expansion of Cranbrook in years to come will be a nature reserve and a new town centre making it an ideal location for growing families and retirement.

The Property


Built approximately only two years ago this fabulous home is almost new and presented as such throughout. The property is set back from the road behind red brick walling and wrought iron fencing with an attractive rendered and cladding finish to the front elevation. The front door opens to a generous hallway where stairs rise to the first floor with a useful storage cupboard below. The kitchen has a comprehensive range of gloss white storage units with roll edge work surfaces and wood effect flooring. There is an inset stainless steel sink with drainer, inset ceramic hob with extractor over and electric oven/grill below, plus space for a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The living room looks out over the rear garden with a door accessing a paved terrace. There is plenty of space for both dining and lounge furniture. Also on the ground floor is the cloakroom/WC complete with heated towel rail. Upstairs are two good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom; part tiled featuring a modern white with with a shower over the bath, heated towel rail, and wood effect flooring.

Outside


To the front a brick wall with wrought iron fencing encloses the front garden with a paved path to the front door and space for bin storage. The rear garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing and laid to lawn with a paved terrace adjoining the rear of the house. A gate opens to steps down to the allocated parking space. There is a wooden garden shed.

Shared Ownership


We are selling a 40% leasehold share in the property - 125 years from November 2018. The full property value is £217,000 with a 40% share value of £86,800. Rent is payable on the remaining 60%, currently £298 pcm including buildings insurance and service charge. Staircasing is unrestricted. You will have to meet certain criteria to buy a shared ownership home, including a local connection to the Exeter or East Devon area, and be registered with and confirmed eligible by Help to Buy South. Please contact us for further information.

Services


Mains Water, drainage and Electricity. E.ON District heating and hot water system with HUI.



Click to enlarge

2
1
1
  • 40% Shared Ownership
  • Spacious 2 Double Bedroom Home
  • Garden with Shed
  • Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • Generous Double Bedrooms
  • Energy Efficient
  • Well Presented - Only 2 Years Old
  • EX5 7FZ
  • REF: DRE01583
Yonder Acre Way Cranbrook
Exeter EX5 7FZ
County: Devon
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: DRE01583
Ben Osborne
Robert Williams Estate Agents
P: 01392 204800
Vouch Tenancy Deposit Scheme The Property Ombudsman RICS Rightmove Zoopla OnTheMarket